Approaching our 40 Hours
** Arrangements for Kevin Vincent Graef
We pray for the repose of the soul of Kevin Vincent Graef, son of Vince Graef (stepson of Connie Graef).
Saturday, June 17th here at St. Paul — Visitation @ 10-11am; Memorial Service @ 11am
In lieu of flowers, family requests donations to Cheshire Abbey (Animal, Rescue, Adopt and Foster Agency).
Sign up now for 40 Hours of Adoration
- We have several hours still vacant
- Please choose an hour and join us
- We need at least 2 people per hour, preferably 3-5
- What is Eucharistic Adoration?
- It is sitting in silent communion with Our Lord present in the Blessed Sacrament.
- He is inviting you to sit, adore & listen.
- Listening & loving are more appropriate than reading and reciting rote prayers.
- Begin in prayer offering yourself to Him & asking for His Blessings & Graces. Then, clear your mind. Sit in the silence and embrace this special time in His presence. Absorb the Blessings.
- It may be necessary to re-empty your mind from the meanderings of "to-do lists, wayward thoughts, etc." but each time you do, you are turning your heart toward Jesus and once again choosing to be in union with Him.
- If you have any questions or hesitations, please call the church office. Every staff member participates in one Holy Hour of Adoration every week. They can offer you guidance & encouragement to begin!
- USCCB recommended Holy Hour prayers
Sharing Christ Registration opens next week!
- Sharing Christ will be held on Thursday evenings
- If you would prefer a day session, you must call the Church office to let us know! (601-992-9547)
- Beginning September 7th for 7 weeks with a Saturday Retreat on October 21st.
- This Series is for all who will have completed the Discovering Christ & the Following Christ Sessions. Registration will open online soon.
- Learn more about the ChristLife Series — 1)Discovering Christ 2)Following Christ 3)Sharing Christ
- See personal testimonies from fellow St. Paul parishioners
Towel drive for Matt's House Shelter
- Matt's House is an emergency shelter for women & children
- Their bath towel supply has been depleted
- We will accept towel donations this weekend as well
St. Dominic Ministry June 27th
- Sign up to donate lunch items for families of ICU patients
- Have your items in the Family Life Center before 10 am on Tuesday, June 27th
Order your KofC 4th of July butt
- See a Knight to order yours today