Our Home Open House – June 2nd @ 2:00 pm
– Join us for a light reception, brief presentation, questions, input & discussion of our Renovation plans. Hosted by the Captial Campaign Committee
– See details, Architectural Renderings, and Video Testimonies under the “Renovation Plans” tab.
Memorial Day Morning Mass – May 27th @ 9:00 am
Ascension Sunday – June 2nd
First Friday Healing Mass & Brunch – June 7th
Join us every first Friday of the month @ 10:00 am for a Healing Mass Anointing and free Fellowship brunch after Mass. All are welcome!
First Saturday AFSM Rosary – June 8th
Join us every first Saturday of the month @ 4:45 pm in the Chapel to pray for our country and all who are serving in the U.S. Armed Forces.
Pentecost Outdoor Mass – June 9th
Saturday Vigil indoor Mass @ 5:30 pm
Sunday Morning Outdoor Mass & Picnic begins @ 10:30 am
Auditions for Music Ministry
We are seeking the following musicians:
– Sythesizer Keyboardist to play Sunday 10:30 am Mass. Must commit to rehearsals two evenings and Sunday morning Mass each week.
– Rhythm Guitarist to play Sunday 10:30 am Mass. Ability to play by ear and by sheet music preferred. Must commit to rehearsals two evenings and Sunday morning Mass each week.
– Male & Female Vocalist to sing Saturday 5:30 pm Mass. Ability to sing in contemporary style required. Must commit to rehearsal one evening and Saturday evening Mass each week.
Contact Alan Black by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 601-992-9547 if you are interested in applying and scheduling a private audition.