Making the Ordinary extraordinary!
Sign up now for 40 Hours of Adoration
- What is Eucharistic Adoration?
- It is sitting in silent communion with Our Lord present in the Blessed Sacrament.
- He is inviting you to sit, adore & listen.
- Listening & loving are more appropriate than reading and reciting rote prayers.
- Begin in prayer offering yourself to Him & asking for His Blessings & Graces. Then, clear your mind. Sit in the silence and embrace this special time in His presence. Absorb the Blessings.
- It may be necessary to re-empty your mind from the meanderings of "to-do lists, wayward thoughts, etc." but each time you do, you are turning your heart toward Jesus and once again choosing to be in union with Him.
- If you have any questions or hesitations, please call the church office. Every staff member participates in one Holy Hour of Adoration every week. They can offer you guidance & encouragement to begin!
- USCCB recommended Holy Hour prayers
Following Christ begins this week!
- Must be pre-registered
- Sharing Christ will begin in September
- Sharing Christ will be held on Thursday evenings
- If you would prefer a day session, you must call the Church office to let us know! (601-992-9547)
- Beginning September 7th for 7 weeks with a Saturday Retreat on September 21st.
- This Series is for all who will have completed the Discovering Christ & the Following Christ Sessions. Registration will open online soon.
- Learn more about the ChristLife Series — 1)Discovering Christ 2)Following Christ 3)Sharing Christ
- See personal testimonies from fellow St. Paul parishioners