Catholic Service Appeal
– We ask every family to give something and help us meet our Parish Goal.
– Supports all the ministries and programs in our Diocese.
– Learn about this Appeal http://csa.jacksondiocese.org/
Dress A Girl Around The World
– Join this service with the Women’s Guild
– We will cut fabric on Feb 7th @ 10:30 am – 12:00 noon.
– We will sew and distribute dresses at a later date.
Annual Drawdown: February 16th
– Mardi Gras Theme in the Family Life Center 7:00-11:00 pm
– Tickets on sale now while supplies last!
– Contact Pat Scanlon for tickets & info @ 601-953-6370
Small Groups – Register Here
- Join a Small Group — We will help you find a group that meets at a time convenient for you!
- Host a Small Group — Our hosts are not “teachers.” They are people who are answering God’s call and opening their homes to friends old and new for prayer, worship, and fellowship outside of Mass. We invite you to pray about this — when the Holy Spirit prompts you with a desire, the Lord will provide a way. If you have 2 or 3 interested friends, you can be a host. It is that simple! Most groups have about 8-10 members, making it easier to accommodate and to give more opportunity for sharing.
- Attend the Small Group Hosts Retreat — Sunday, February 10th 2:00 pm Open to current hosts, and anyone interested in being a host.
- Lenten Small Group Book Study — Begins the week of February 24th
Respectable Sins, Confronting the Sins We Tolerate by Jerry Bridges
- Contact our Small Group Ministry Team
Sarah O’Donnell: email@example.com
Kelly McBride: firstname.lastname@example.org