Opportunities & RIP notice
*Funeral Arrangements for Santa Crout
We pray for the repose of the soul of our fellow parishioner, Santa Crout. May she rest in peace in God's Kingdom.
Mrs. Crout passed away on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
Arrangements are as follows at Lakewood Funeral Home on Clinton Blvd in Jackson, MS.
Wednesday, October 4th — Visitation 12pm – 2pm; Service @ 2pm
- AFSM Collection & Rosary — the Armed Forces Support Ministry will be accepting donations to send care packages to our deployed parishioners and family members. Please place your contribution in the Donation Helmet. We will also pray a Rosary for Peace @ 4:45pm on Saturday, October 7 in the Chapel. Please join us.
- October is Respect Life Month
- Healing Mass & Brunch on Friday, October 6th
- Mass begins @ 10:00am (no 7:30am Mass)
- All Senior Adults are invited to stay for a Brunch after the Healing Mass (Our theme is "The Vineyard of the Lord)
- Adult Bingo Night on Friday, October 6th @ 7:00pm — All 21 & over are welcome!
- Big Deal Concert Event — Air 1 Positive Hits Tour- Oct. 8th 7:00pm – Cory Head has a limited number tickets for $20 each. We will meet at the Family Life Center and travel together to the concert. See Cory on Wednesday night or email him- email@example.com
- Habitat for Humanity 33rd Catholic Build will be held on Oct. 8, 2017. Sign up this weekend in the back of church to help with the build or to provide food items. Contact Lonnie Graeber @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 769-798-4694. We will have a Second Collection October 7 & 8.
- Hurricane Irma Relief — we will take up a Second Collection on October 14/15 as part of a diocesan effort to benefit those suffering from Hurricane Irma. Checks should be made payable to St. Paul Catholic Church.
- Sunday, October 15th — First Communion Parent Meeting @ 9:15 am in the Family Life Center Gym